Sorry, but this job posting is no longer current.
Please search current job opportunities in education, research and development.
academics.com offers the largest choice of jobs and vacancies at universities and research institutes and in Research and Development in industry.
University Professor (W3):
at the Institute of Electrical Power Engineering and Energy
The candidate should have outstanding educational and scientific
qualifications with in-depth knowledge in the following topics:
Electrical Engineering and
Electrical Power-Systems Engineering
- Energy grids including ancillary services
- Power electronics for energy grids
- Regenerative energy generation
- Electrical power drives for energy systems
- Energy management of accumulator systems (mobile and stationary)