Prof. Dr. Christian Lüthje) invite applications for a four years position as:
Teaching and Research Assistant (Doctoral student)
The position is vacant from January 1st, 2017 or soon thereafter.
The successful applicant is expected to conduct research in the fields of Marketing, Innovation Management and/or Entrepreneurship. This position offers the possibility for completing a Ph.D (doctoral student) or a Habilitation (Post Doc). The successful applicant will be involved in interactive and innovative teaching offered by the institute in different M.Sc. and B.Sc. programs. We also expect support in preparing research applications.
Post Doctoral Scholar (Post Doc)
- Intensive mentoring of dissertation project or research program within a motivated team
- Access to international network of well-respected universities (e.g. Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Harvard Business School, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Aalto University Helsinki)
- Activities in promising research topics in the fields of marketing, innovation and entrepreneurship (e.g. Open and User Innovation, Business Model Innovation)
- Possibilities to conduct research with innovative companies, particularly with dynamic startups
- Involvement and support in excellent teaching (e.g. project-based-learning, experiential learning)
- Stimulating working climate in a creative research group
- Degree with honors (M.Sc./Diploma or Ph.D. degree), preferably in the fields of business management, engineering management or information management. Also candidates with a background in psychology, sociology or statistics with a minor in business management are invited to apply.
- Knowledge in the area of marketing science, innovation management and entrepreneurship are highly appreciated.
- Candidates should have experience or must demonstrate the capability to develop research designs and to use state-of-the art methods in empirical research.
- Practical experiences in running demanding projects will be beneficial.
- Candidates must have command of fluent English, must demonstrate productivity , need to show enthusiasm for research, and must have the ability to work cooperatively.