Sorry, but this job posting is no longer current.
Please search current job opportunities in education, research and development.
academics.com offers the largest choice of jobs and vacancies at universities and research institutes and in Research and Development in industry.
IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND FINANCIAL
- Teaching of Financial Accounting and Reporting courses across our BSc, MSc, MBA and Law programs with the ability to teach these courses according to both IFRS standards and German HGB
- Financial reporting research which allows the candidate to interact beyond her/his own field – preferably with Financial Management, Finance and Real Estate
- Practitioner-oriented knowledge transfer and dissemination of research-based insights including the ability to design and produce executive education
- Taking over roles in university governance
- PhD or an equivalent German doctorate with habilitation in Business Administration and/or Law with a special focus on Financial Accounting and Reporting Regulation
- Evidence of high-calibre research and a strong commitment to teaching excellence
- English fluency and willingness to develop a conversational level of proficiency in German
- Experience with accounting convergence issues given previous professional experience as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Methodological and analytical skills
Please send your application documents electronically, stating the index number EBS 17-19-12 to:EBS Universität für Wirtschaft und Recht
Gustav-Stresemann-Ring 3 | D-65189 Wiesbaden