Sorry, but this job posting is no longer current.
Please search current job opportunities in education, research and development.
academics.com offers the largest choice of jobs and vacancies at universities and research institutes and in Research and Development in industry.
Senior Business Development & Licensing Manager (m/f)We are seeking to recruit at the earliest possibility and on a full-time and permanent basis a Senior Business Development & Licensing Manager (m/f) within the department "Research and Development located in Einbeck/Germany or St. Louis/USA. The jobholder reports to the Head of Innovation & Licensing.
- Identify and access outstanding technologies and alliance partners supporting KWS‘ R&D strategy and crop portfolio
- Prepare, structure and negotiate relevant R&D Collaborations and License Agreements in close collaboration with Research & Breeding, Legal, Intellectual Property and Commercial Business Units
- Implement and further advance best-practice approaches in Technology Scouting, Technology Acquisition and the management of Licenses and R&D Collaborations
- Build and maintain effective/efficient working relationship with leadership of Research & Breeding, Legal, IP and Commercial Business Units
Look at your future company. Here you can see the panoramic view for different buildings at our headquarter in Einbeck: www.kws.de/ kws_360view
job posting number:
- MBA and/or PhD degree in biological or agricultural sciences with in depth understanding of plant molecular biology, plant biotechnology, plant breeding, and/or related disciplines
- Excellent negotiation skills and proven track record in respect of the initiation and successful completion of major Licensing and R&D Collaboration agreements
- Very good understanding of R&D related Intellectual Property issues as well as relevant legal aspects of licensing and R&D collaboration agreements
- Team player with excellent communication skills and ability to efficiently and effectively coordinate activities with internal and external stakeholders
- Familiarity of global seed market and respective trends in seed industry
- Network in Plant Biotechnology and/or Plant Breeding sector
- Excellent English language skills, German language skills are a plus
- Willingness to travel internationally (ca. 10%)
KWS Services Deutschland GmbH
Human Resources, Robert Graf
P.O. 1463, 37555 Einbeck; Germany
Phone: ++49 5561 311-1239