Sorry, but this job posting is no longer current.
Please search current job opportunities in education, research and development.
academics.com offers the largest choice of jobs and vacancies at universities and research institutes and in Research and Development in industry.
Reference number 08/F2/17
Scientific Assistant (m/f) Agribusiness
wage group TV-L EG 11, unlimited contract, full time
- Prepare and revise teaching material and teach in our English speaking programs "B.A. Agribusiness", "B.Sc. Sustainable Agriculture" and "M.Sc. Biological Resources"
- Prepare and teach by means of applied exercises in business management and agricultural economics
- Supervise students during their field trips, projects and theses
- Contribute to research projects and assist in data analysis
- Support the development of teaching materials and case studies in close collaboration with local businesses
- Support administrative affairs related to the study program
- Management of IT and video laboratories
- University degree in agricultural economics or related disciplines with a focus on (business) economics
- Analytical skills and familiarity with quantitative statistical methods and simulations, including any relevant software
- Experience with methods of empirical social research
- Work experience in the agribusiness sector is of advantage
- High level of responsibility and team working as well as time, people and general management skills
- Very good English and German skills (C1)
- Passionate to work with international students and in an intercultural environment