Sorry, but this job posting is no longer current.
Please search current job opportunities in education, research and development.
academics.com offers the largest choice of jobs and vacancies at universities and research institutes and in Research and Development in industry.
The TUM Institute for Advanced Study (TUM-IAS) invites applications for the prestigious
to be appointed as soon as possible.
Within its Fellowship program, the TUM-IAS awards Rudolf Mößbauer Tenure Track Professorships to excellent junior scientists with a high potential for developing an internationally recognized research agenda at TUM. Applications are invited for up to ten professorships in the following areas of the TUM research portfolio (potential host department(s) for each professorship bracketed):
Catalysis and Material Sciences
Tenure Track Assistant Professorships
- Theoretical Methods in Spectroscopy (Department of Chemistry)
- Photocatalysis (Department of Chemistry / Department of Physics)
- Functional Energy Materials (Department of Chemistry / Department of Physics)
- Quantum Electronics and Computer Engineering (Department of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology)
- Quantum Computing (Department of Informatics)
- Neurons and Metabolism (TUM School of Medicine)
- Brain Circuit Function and Dysfunction (TUM School of Medicine)
- Imaging and Biomarkers in Oncology (TUM School of Medicine / Department of Chemistry)
- Physics in Magnetic Resonance Imaging (Department of Physics / TUM School of Medicine)
- Inverse Problems in Biomedical Imaging (Department of Informatics / TUM School of Medicine)
- Medical Imaging in Radiology (TUM School of Medicine)