We are looking for a highly motivated and talented researcher m/f sharing our spirit of turning pioneering scientific research into groundbreaking innovations. If you want to contribute your ideas for making this a reality, join us at our institute at Offenbach am Main, Germany.
Future intelligent systems which cooperate with humans will have to develop a joint understanding of the currently shared situation. This requires making references to objects, actions or locations, and communicating about the shared environment. A key necessity for this is an increasingly intuitive and natural human-machine interaction. Here, speech and natural language processing play a central role but also multimodal cues like gesture and gaze are important communication channels.
- Research on general models of situated human-machine communication in dynamic environments
- Application of multimodal interaction approaches for robots and intelligent driver assistance systems
- Integration of cutting-edge speech and natural language processing technology in real-time interactive systems
- Publication and presentation of research results in the scientific community
- Cooperation with leading universities and industrial research partners
- PhD or an excellent Master of Science degree, and experience in a related field
- PhDs should have a proven track record of excellent research and the ability to define a research agenda contributing to our vision
- Applicants holding a master's degree have the possibility to pursue a PhD in cooperation with academic partner institutions
- Experience in state-of-the-art speech and language processing technology
- Good programming skills in one of the following languages: C, C++, Python
Please submit your application, your earliest starting date as well as your salary expectations online at:
or send your application to:
PME – Personal- und Managemententwicklung · Horst Mangold
Postfach 1334 · 55206 Ingelheim / Germany
Do you need more information? Mr Mangold will be happy to answer any questions
you may have at the following number: +49 (0) 61 32 / 899 040.