Sorry, but this job posting is no longer current.
Please search current job opportunities in education, research and development.
academics.com offers the largest choice of jobs and vacancies at universities and research institutes and in Research and Development in industry.
Technische Universität Berlin offers an open position:
Research Assistant (PostDoc) - salary grade E13 TV-L Berliner Hochschulen - 2nd qualification periode
Faculty IV - Institute of High-Frequency and Semiconductor System Technologies
Reference number: IV-650/17 (starting at 01/04/18 / for a period of max. 3 years / closing date for applications 22/12/17)
Working field: Participation in the field of microelectronics – assembly and interconnection technology: teaching of Bachelor and Master courses in electrical engineering. Working in and coordination of research projects. The Chair is part of the Research Center of Microperipheric Technologies (www.tmp.tu-berlin.de) in cooperation with the Fraunhofer Institute for Reliability and Microintegration IZM (www.izm.fraunhofer.de).
Independent teaching (continuing and new courses) in the field of microsystems technologies in the Master Electrical Engineering (English/German), especially design and simulation of microsystems. Cooperation in the organization of the department, especially teaching.
part-time employment may be possible
- Successfully completed university degree (Master, Diplom or equivalent) and doctorate in electrical engineering, preferably with reference to microsystem technology
- In-depth knowledge and experience with
a) Microsystem technology in terms of integration technologies and design
b) Development of simulation and design methods and their application to system integration technologies (thermal, electrical and mechanical simulation)
- Fluent command of the German and English language (written and spoken)
- Willingness to accept responsibilities for different tasks
- Confident appearance, independent work, social and communicative competence as well as joy in teaching