Sorry, but this job posting is no longer current.
Please search current job opportunities in education, research and development.
academics.com offers the largest choice of jobs and vacancies at universities and research institutes and in Research and Development in industry.
Technische Universität Berlin offers an open position:
Research Assistant - PostDoc - salary grade E14 TV-L Berliner Hochschulen part-time employment may be possibleFaculty VII - Institute of Economics and Law / Workgroup for Infrastructure Policy (WIP) Reference number: VII-645/17 (starting at 01/01/18 / limited until 31/12/2021 / closing date for applications 22/12/17) Working field:
- Involvement in research at the workgroup and analysis of economic and in particular energy-economic research questions as part of a European research project about transformation and flexibility options in the European electricity sector, subject to funding availability.
- Habilitation is possible
- Candidates must have completed a university degree (Diplom, Master or equivalent) as well as a PhD in economics (or business engineering) or related fields (i.e. transport, electricity or energy economics)
- Very good study results
- Relevant experience in electricity sector modeling (e.g. with GAMS, Python etc.)
- Good English and very good German language skills
- Knowledge of Python, Databased and GIS tools are preferred, but not a must