Sorry, but this job posting is no longer current.
Please search current job opportunities in education, research and development.
academics.com offers the largest choice of jobs and vacancies at universities and research institutes and in Research and Development in industry.
Technische Universität Berlin offers an open position:
Research assistant - 0.75 working time - salary grade E13 TV-L Berliner Hochschulen - 1st qualification period (PhD candidate)Fakultät VII - School Economics and Management / Macroeconomics
Reference number: VII-531/17 (starting at 01/01/18 / for max 5 years / closing date for applications 30/11/17) Working field:
- You will participate in research on topics of macroeconomics and/or financial crises, in particular transmission channels of monetary policy, incentives and risk taking in the financial sector, causes and prevention of asset price bubbles
- Methods of analyses are theory, simulation models and laboratory experiments
- Teaching in macroeconomics, international economics, or financial crises with a teaching duty in accordance with the regulations in LVVO
- Opportunity to pursue your PhD studies
- We provide you an opportunity to start an academic career and participate in the Berlin Doctorate Program in Economics and Management Sciences (BDPEMS)
- Successful candidates must have completed a university degree (Master, Diplom or equivalent) in economics or a related field
- Sound knowledge in micro- and macroeconomic methods, statistics and game theory
- Experience in experimental economics and knowledge of STATA, Matlab or another software for data anaylsis are an advantage
the required qualifications are explicitly desired.
Qualified individuals with disabilities will be favored. Please send copies only. Original documents will not be returned. The vacancy is also available on the internet at