Sorry, but this job posting is no longer current.
Please search current job opportunities in education, research and development.
academics.com offers the largest choice of jobs and vacancies at universities and research institutes and in Research and Development in industry.
Technische Universität Berlin offers an open position:
2 positions - Research Assistant - salary grade E 13 TV-L Berliner Hochschulenunder the reserve that funds are granted
part-time employment may be possible Faculty IV - Institute of Commercial Information Technology and Quantitative Methods / Information Systems Engineering Reference number: IV-571/17 (starting at 01/01/18 / for a period of 3 years / closing date for applications 24/11/17) Working field: Research and development in the context of blockchain technologies and decentralized systems within the scope of the of the project BloGPV in cooperation with industry partners. The project BloGPV aims at developing and evaluating a secure blockchain-based energy management system for operators of PV systems. Small and distributed batteries are combined into a virtual large storage facility by using software and platform technologies. Main tasks are prototypical development of blockchanin-based systems as well as research and publication of research results. Requirements:
- successfully completed university degree (Master, Diplom or equivalent) in Computer Science, Information Systems Engineering/Management, or Industrial Engineering
- very good programming skills
- excellent communication skills
- passion for new technologies, in particular, for blockchain technologies
- experience in the fields of distributed systems and cloud systems