Sorry, but this job posting is no longer current.
Please search current job opportunities in education, research and development.
academics.com offers the largest choice of jobs and vacancies at universities and research institutes and in Research and Development in industry.
Research Assistant (m/f)located at the WHU Campus Vallendar, starting at any time. The Institute
The Institute of Management Accounting and Control of WHU is a leading think tank in the area of management accounting and control. Under the joint directorship of Prof. Dr. Utz Schäffer and Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Jürgen Weber, the Institute bundles the numerous teaching and research activities of the associated professors and doctoral students. The IMC also stands for close collaboration with well-known partners in academia and industry. Job Description
- doing empirical research on the transformation of the finance function and the conse-quences of digitalization on reporting, planning and control as well as the role of the controller
- collaborating with our faculty, international researchers and other doctoral students on publication projects
- working with leading German companies on controlling related benchmarking processes, working in our editorial team or supporting our teaching activities and the WHU Controller Panel
- a very good university degree and thesis in business studies or related fields
- high motivation and enthusiasm for research and academic projects
- excellent analytical skills
- excellent English language abilities