Sorry, but this job posting is no longer current.
Please search current job opportunities in education, research and development.
academics.com offers the largest choice of jobs and vacancies at universities and research institutes and in Research and Development in industry.
Technische Universität Berlin offers an open position:
Research Assistant - salary grade E13 TV-L Berliner Hochschulen - 1st qualification period (PhD candidate)
Faculty IV - Institute of Computer Engineering and Microelectronics / Computer Vision and Remote Sensing
Reference number: IV-595/17 (starting at 01/02/18 / for a period of max. 5 years / closing date for applications 24/11/17)
part-time employment may be possible
- Assistance in research and teaching
- Use of Deep Learning methods in image-based 3D reconstruction of dynamic objects
- Automatic learning of appropriate shape models under consideration of probabilistic approaches
- Author scientific publications
- Successfully completed university degree (Master, Diplom or equivalent) in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Very good programming skills, substantial and current knowledge in the fields of computer vision, pattern recognition and applied mathematics
- Very high level of written and spoken German