Sorry, but this job posting is no longer current.
Please search current job opportunities in education, research and development.
academics.com offers the largest choice of jobs and vacancies at universities and research institutes and in Research and Development in industry.
Research Assistant / Doctoral Student (m/f)located at the WHU Campus Vallendar, starting at any time. Who we are
The Institute of Management Accounting and Control of WHU is a leading think tank in the area of management accounting and control. The institute also stands for close collaboration with well-known partners in academia and industry. Under the joint directorship of Professor Utz Schäffer and Professor Jürgen Weber, the institute bundles the numerous teaching and research activities of the associated professors and doctoral students. Our research focuses on the digital transformation of the finance function as well as the role of the controller and the chief financial officer. In the annual ranking of PhD programs in the area of management accounting, the IMC currently ranks No. 1 in Europe. Job Description
- completing a doctoral thesis and conducting empirical research
- being part of an inspiring and motivated team
- collaborating with our faculty, international researchers, and other doctoral students
- presenting your research at international conferences
- working with leading companies on controlling-related benchmarking processes, being part of our editorial team, or supporting our teaching activities and the WHU Controller Panel
- strong motivation and enthusiasm
- very good master-level university degree
- excellent analytical skills
- excellent English language skills
WHU is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from international candidates. Please send your application (including CV, supporting documents, and a letter of motivation) via email to: