Sorry, but this job posting is no longer current.
Please search current job opportunities in education, research and development.
academics.com offers the largest choice of jobs and vacancies at universities and research institutes and in Research and Development in industry.
The energy landscape is undergoing radical changes. innogy is leading the way and is creating new tasks in the grid and infrastructure sector. With us you can live your #PIONIERGEIST to the full. Because we are working on the future of energy supply. Here, the applications being enabled by smart poles play a key role, because they solve challenges at the core of future urban ecosystem. Are you a visionary and passionate energy specialist who gets things done? Do you feel energised by topics such as Smart Poles, eMobility, and the Internet of Things? We, from the innogy Smart Pole Factory would love to meet you! At the earliest date possible we are looking for a Program Manager / Project Leader to join our new Smart Pole Factory team in Essen.
Program Manager / Project LeaderFulltime I Permanent Your tasks as Program Manager / Project Leader
- lead agile development, steer new business models, head strategically relevant rapid prototypes, and chair first scale-up of all products and business models after piloting phase
- independently support the development and presentation of strategic product roadmaps and visions to key customers and establish trust through technical excellence
- manage and coordinate partnerships strategically and lead related negotiations
- autonomously support the general management and business development as well as formally represent the Head of the Smart Pole Factory (i.e., in events, such as, trade fairs and conferences)
- self-reliantly support the strategic steering of the product portfolio based on customer insights
- guide the team towards an appropriate achievement of objectives and manage risks with respect to business development, product development, and production
- build up and share knowledge of technology standards, trends, as well as development and production best practices by attending relevant events (e.g., trade fairs, conferences) and monitoring market developments
- University degree (MSc), effective communication skills, and business fluent German and English language skills
- long-standing experience as an engaged leader with proven leadership skills combined with strong conceptual abilities and analytical problem-solving skills proven in many occasions as multi-project or program leader
- international work experience, intercultural sensitivity, and willingness to travel
- strong ability to prioritise tasks, think structured and analytical, and balance immediate results and long- term opportunities
- a depth and breadth understanding of the digital technology space (i.e., public infrastructure, Smart City, IoT, Smart Poles)
- natural authority and a confident appearance on all hierarchy levels , and the ability to create a culture of mutual trust and respect that is result-driven and ego-free
innogy SE is colourful, flexible, full of energy and creative ideas. 40.000 colleagues in renewables, grid and retail are crafting a sustainable energy system for new generations to live in a world worth having. We are offering existing and potential customers innovative and sustainable products and services which enable them to use energy more efficiently and improve their quality of life. Interested?
Apply online via the ‘Apply‘ button.