Sorry, but this job posting is no longer current.
Please search current job opportunities in education, research and development.
academics.com offers the largest choice of jobs and vacancies at universities and research institutes and in Research and Development in industry.
Professor in "Digitization of Building Processes"(W3 grade - Senior Lecturer in the UK system) at the Faculty of Civil Engineering and Project Management. The vacancy opens on 1st of March 2019. The Faculty of Civil Engineering and Project Management is our largest faculty, with 23 professorships and approx. 700 students. It specializes in two main areas: Civil Engineering and Project Management/Civil Engineering. The successful candidate will be a person with proven scientific expertise in the area of digitization of construction, in the fields of planning, construction, and operation. The position is suitable for scientists with knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Project management, preferably with knowledge of 4.0 industry
- Modeling, simulation, and optimization of control, planning, and construction processes
- A relevant degree
- Ability to teach, which is usually demonstrated by experience in teaching or training
- Particular ability or talent for academic work, which are typically demonstrated by the outstanding quality of the candidate’s doctorate
- Special achievements in the application or development of scientific knowledge and methods, which have been proven in professional practice of at least five years, of which at least three years must have been spent at a non-university institution.
Karlstraße 11, 88400 Biberach, Phone No. +49 73 51/5 82-1 17