Sorry, but this job posting is no longer current.
Please search current job opportunities in education, research and development.
academics.com offers the largest choice of jobs and vacancies at universities and research institutes and in Research and Development in industry.
commencing at the earliest opportunity.
The Professor is expected to fully represent the Chair both in instructional and
Vehicle Engineering and Drivetrains
Candidates are expected to hold experience and qualifications in several of the following topics:
- Sustainable vehicle concepts
- Automotive energy and thermal management
- Efficient and environmentally friendly drivetrain systems
- Vehicle engineering for autonomous driving
- Vehicle measurement techniques and vehicle testing
- Ability to engage in teamwork with other faculty and university departments
- Active involvement in the cooperation for the educational program of Mechanical Engineering and related areas
Experience in the acquisition and realization of third-party funded projects is expected. Fields of research should be relevant for DFG (German Research Foundation) funding. Lectures are primarily to be held in German, fluency in English is expected. BTU Cottbus–Senftenberg strives to increase the proportion of women in teaching and research and specifically encourages qualified female scientists to apply. As a family-oriented University, BTU offers a Dual Career Service. Qualified applicants with disabilities will be given priority. The application, including academic certificates, curriculum vitae, a list of publications and scientific papers, as well as proof of teaching experience, should be sent - preferably in digital form - within a period of 6 weeks of the publication date of this announcement to: firstname.lastname@example.org, Dekanin der Fakultät Maschinenbau, Elektro- und Energiesysteme, BTU Cottbus–Senftenberg, Postfach 101344, 03013 Cottbus.