W3 Professor „Process Management“The Industrial Engineering Department within the Faculty of Management and Business Sciences invite applications for the position of a Professor (salary grade W3) for the area:
Process Management commencing at the earliest opportunity. As part of the expansion plan, we are looking for an outstanding personality as a professor for the fields of Industrial Engineering, who will represent the subjects management of production and logistics processes as well as general process management (also cross-faculty) in teaching and research. Process management is to be understood mainly as the planning, design and assessment of global production and logistics processes by using suitable modeling and simulation methods. In addition, we expect knowledge and experience in the field of computer-aided process planning. Applicants are expected to have special achievements and extensive experience in research, in particular with respect to the acquisition of third-party funding, as well as the ability to successfully transfer knowledge into operational practice. The applicants are expected to be able and willing to take on
teaching in related fi elds as well as basic lectures in the Faculty. In particular, a contribution of 4 hours per week of introductory lectures in technical, scientific or mathematical subjects at the department is required. In addition, you should also be able to lecture in English. Requirement for employment (see § 47 of the State University Law (LHG)):
- Willingness and interest to co-create a dynamic university.
- Enthusiasm in teaching future industrial engineers or engineers.
- University degree in Engineering or Industrial Engineering.
- Outstanding achievements in a professional field at applying scientific insights or methods within five or more years (of which a minimum of three years must have been gained outside the university sector).
- Outstanding qualifi cation for scientific work, normally proven by the achievement of a doctoral degree.
- Practical pedagogical and didactical qualification (especially by using new learning media).
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken.
- Willingness to off er English-speaking lecture.
We are looking forward to your written applications (ID number W-16) until 14/10/2016 an:
- Technik und Wirtschaft -
Human Resources Departement
P. O. Box 17 28, 73428 Aalen
or visit us at our website
email@example.com). People with serious disabilities will be treated preferably subject to suitability. Additional information can be found at http://www.hs-aalen.de/sbv.