Sorry, but this job posting is no longer current.
Please search current job opportunities in education, research and development.
academics.com offers the largest choice of jobs and vacancies at universities and research institutes and in Research and Development in industry.
in Special needs and inclusive education and
The post holder will need to represent the full scope of research and lecturing in the fields of
„Allgemeine Rehabilitations- und Integrationspädagogik und Pädagogik bei motorischen Beeinträchtigungen
und chronischen Erkrankungen“ based on inclusion-orientated occupational
fields in the domain of teacher training and master studies.
The candidate is expected to demonstrate experience in quantitative and/or qualitative research.
Priorisations in the field of participative research with an approach of special needs and inclusive
education are welcome, preferably focused on the dimension of physical and motoric diversity.
It is expected that the post holder will contribute to further strengthening the school's research
Requirements for application:
pedagogy for physical impairments and chronical diseases
- First State Examination (1. Staatsprüfung) for the teaching profession in special education or comparable school related degree
- Second State Examination (2. Staatsprüfung) desired
- A at least three-year practical experience desired, preferably in school related areas
- Ph.D. in educational sciences and further scholarly work that best matches the focus of the call (Habilitation or equivalent work)
- Experiences in the acquisition of third-party research funds
Philosophische Fakultät III
D-06099 Halle/Saale Salary will be determined according to legal and budgetary regulations. For more information, please contact Prof. Torsten Fritzlar, phone: +49 345-5523780, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Costs incurred in the application process cannot be refunded.