W3-Professorship in Special education of people with intellectual disabilities and special education and supports of people in the
The position is preferably to be filled from April 1st 2019.
Prospective candidates should represent the full scope of research and lecturing in the field of special education and
social work of people with intellectual disabilities as well as of people in the autistic spectrum based on inclusion and
participation in the society. The candidate is expected to demonstrate experience in quantitative or qualitative research.
It is expected that the candidate contributes to increasing the research profile of the department of special education as
well as of the faculty of educational science (Philosophischen Fakultät III) and cooperates with interdisciplinary
research centers of the University.
Requirements for application
- First state examination (1. Staatsprüfung) for the teaching profession in special education (ID/ DD) or comparable school related degree or MA in educational sciences or social work in the above-mentioned fields
- Second state examination for the teaching profession in special education (ID/DD) (2. Staatsprüfung) is desirable
- Three-year practical experiences in the above-mentioned fields, preferably in school related areas is desirable
- Ph.D. in educational sciences and further scholarly work that best matches the focus of the call (Habilitation or equivalent work)
- Experiences in the acquisition of third-party research funds
Philosophische Fakultät III, Dekan
D-06099 Halle/Saale Salary will be determined according to legal and budgetary regulations. For more information, please contact Prof. Torsten Fritzlar, phone: 0345-5523780, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Costs incurred in the application process cannot be refunded.