commencing at the earliest opportunity.
Candidates are expected to represent Control Systems and Power Grid Control
Technology in the study courses Electrical Engineering, Power Engineering, Energy
Economics as well as in other engineering study courses. Based on founded
methodical expertise in as many classical control systems areas as possible,
Control Systems and Power Grid
- modelling and simulation of complex dynamic systems;
- estimation techniques in establishing a current status and in error detection in complex dynamic systems;
- development of control and regulation systems for compound systems with consideration of time scales;
- optimal control/regulation of complex systems;
- control systems for compound systems;
- power grid control technology, integrated network management systems;
- forecasting methods, congestion management;
- control and regulation of compound grids with decentralized generators, storage and loads.