Sorry, but this job posting is no longer current.
Please search current job opportunities in education, research and development.
academics.com offers the largest choice of jobs and vacancies at universities and research institutes and in Research and Development in industry.
The Faculty of Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Electrical Engineering and Information Technology of Brandenburg University of Technology (BTU) Cottbus-Senftenberg, invites applications for a research-oriented
- fault tolerance and error resilience
- energy-efficient, processor-based systems
- reconfigurable, adaptive computing-systems
- processor architecture and processor synthesis
- hardware / software co-design
- design validation and verification
- online test and error correction The faculty provides excellent opportunities for cooperation with other disciplines, including operating systems, distributed systems, computer networks, internet technologies, IT-security, and software technologies. There are excellent possibilities for cooperative research with the Leibniz-Institute for Innovative Microelectronics (IHP) of Frankfurt / Oder within a "Joint Lab" for distributed sensor networks. The successful candidate is expected to offer basic lectures on electronics, digital circuit design, and computer architecture for students of computer science and information technologies. He or she will also be expected to teach introductory lectures on the fundamentals of computers as a service for other faculties. For further information, please contact Prof. Dr. Jörg Nolte, Dean of the Faculty of Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Electrical Engineering and Information Technology: Tel.: 0355 / 69 3284 / E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Other duties result from the requirements set by § 42 Brandenburgisches Hochschulgesetz (Higher Education Act of the State of Brandenburg - BbgHG) in conjunction with § 3 BbgHG. Please refer to §§ 41 paragraph 1 No 1 - 4a and 43 BbgHG for prerequisites and conditions of employment.
Experience in the acquisition and realization of third-party funded projects is expected. Fields of research should be relevant for DFG (German Research Foundation) funding. Lectures are primarily to be held in German, fluency in English is expected. BTU Cottbus-Senftenberg strives to increase the proportion of women in teaching and research and specifically encourages qualified female scientists to apply.
As a family-oriented University, BTU offers a Dual Career Service. Qualified applicants with disabilities will be given priority.
The application, including academic certificates, curriculum vitae, a list of publications, as well as proof of teaching experience, should be sent by e-mail in a single pdf file with max. 7 MB until 06.04.2017 to the:
Dekan der Fakultät MINT - Mathematik, Informatik, Physik, Elektro- und Informationstechnik, e-mail: email@example.com,
postal adress: BTU Cottbus - Senftenberg, Postfach 101344, 03013 Cottbus