Education of emotionally and behaviorally disordered childrenThe post holder will need to represent the full scope of research and lecturing in the field of the „Pädagogik bei Gefühls- und Verhaltensstörungen“ based on inclusion-orientated occupational fields in the domain of teacher training and master studies. The candidate is expected to demonstrate experience in quantitative and/or qualitative research. It is expected that the post holder will contribute to further strengthening the school’s research profile. Requirements for application:
- First State Examination (1. Staatsprüfung) for the teaching profession in special education or comparable school related degree
- Second State Examination (2. Staatsprüfung) desired
- A at least three-year practical experience desired, preferably in school related areas
- Ph.D. in educational sciences and further scholarly work that best matches the focus of the call (Habilitation or equivalent work)
- Experiences in the acquisition of third-party research funds
Philosophische Fakultät III
D-06099 Halle/Saale Salary will be determined according to legal and budgetary regulations. For more information, please contact Prof. Torsten Fritzlar, phone: +49 345-5523780, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Costs incurred in the application process cannot be refunded.