Sorry, but this job posting is no longer current.
Please search current job opportunities in education, research and development.
academics.com offers the largest choice of jobs and vacancies at universities and research institutes and in Research and Development in industry.
in Education for support needs in learningThe post holder will need to represent the full scope of research and lecturing in the fields of „Pädagogik bei Lernbeeinträchtigungen“ in the domain of teacher training based on inclusionorientated occupational fields in the domain of teacher training and master studies. The candidate is expected to demonstrate experience in quantitative and/or qualitative research and with the research be able to depict references to discourses of social disadvantages. It is expected that the post holder will contribute to further strengthening the school’s research profile. Requirements for application:
- First State Examination (1. Staatsprüfung) for the teaching profession in special education or comparable education associated degree.
- Second State Examination (2. Staatsprüfung) desired
- A at least three-year practical experience desired, preferably in school related
- Ph.D. in educational sciences and further scholarly work that best matches the focus of the call (Habilitation or equivalent work)
- Experiences in the acquisition of third-party research funds
Philosophische Fakultät III
D-06099 Halle/Saale Salary will be determined according to legal and budgetary regulations. For more information, please contact Prof. Torsten Fritzlar, phone: +49 345-5523780, email: email@example.com. Costs incurred in the application process cannot be refunded.