Sorry, but this job posting is no longer current.
Please search current job opportunities in education, research and development.
academics.com offers the largest choice of jobs and vacancies at universities and research institutes and in Research and Development in industry.
W2 Professorship in Business Administration
starting October 1st, 2018. The professorship is expected to strengthen education and research in the
Management & Marketing group and to contribute to the profile of the university.
The ideal candidate is expected
in the area of Marketing
- to have a competitive research record as indicated by publication(s) in top-tier international Marketing journals;
- to have a pronounced research interest that combines theoretical approaches with empirical research. Ideally, the candidate is open to interdisciplinary research, quantitative and qualitative methods, and has a focus on behavioral-oriented marketing research (particularly, consumer behavior);
- to have experience in successfully acquiring third-party funding;
- to strengthen education and research in the Management & Marketing group with her/his teaching and research program;
- to contribute to and to develop the research strategy and focus of the Management & Marketing group, the Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, and the European University Viadrina;
- to offer university-level courses in Marketing at the bachelor and master level and to contribute to PhD students’ training;
- to teach in English;
- to be willing to integrate aspects of gender and diversity into teaching and research;
- to contribute to administrative services at the faculty and university-level;
- ideally deal with the development of the research area in Central and Eastern Europe.
Dekan der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen Fakultät
Prof. Dr. Christian Almeder