Sorry, but this job posting is no longer current.
Please search current job opportunities in education, research and development.
academics.com offers the largest choice of jobs and vacancies at universities and research institutes and in Research and Development in industry.
Professorship "Betriebswirtschaftslehre, insbesondere Internationales Marketing und Management"Reference No. P-07-565
Your Duties and Responsibilities
- Representing the subject area and assuming teaching duties in the German- and English-speaking degree programmes of the faculty, in core studies and specialisation studies
- Further development of the subject area in teaching, research and practice
- Team-oriented collaborative work in the area of setting up, expanding and maintaining international and national cooperations with business enterprises and universities
- Team-oriented collaborative work in the area of academic self-government
- An academic degree in business studies and a qualified doctorate, preferably in marketing, management or related topic areas
- Profound experiences abroad
- Experiences in professional marketing and management in an international context, ideally with managerial functions
- Enjoyment of teaching and awakening students' enthusiasm
- Experience in the planning and implementation of projects and research work desirable
- Very good proficiency in the English and German language, both spoken and written, knowledge of other foreign languages desirable
- Fulfillment of the requirement set by Section 36 Hochschulgesetz NRW (Higher Education Act of the State of North Rhine Westphalia)
- The opportunity to further develop your subject area at a research-intensive university of applied sciences
- An European attitude towards life, in work and life, due to being situated in the tri-border region of Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands
- A pleasant working atmosphere
- Certified family friendliness
- A permanent fulltime professorship
- The opportunity to fill the position on a part-time basis, employed under private law
- A salary as per W2 LBesO NRW