Sorry, but this job posting is no longer current.
Please search current job opportunities in education, research and development.
academics.com offers the largest choice of jobs and vacancies at universities and research institutes and in Research and Development in industry.
Professorship "Betriebswirtschaftslehre, insbesondere International Accounting"Reference No. P-07-567
Your Duties and Responsibilities
- Representing the subject area and assuming teaching duties in the German- and English-speaking degree programmes of the faculty, in core studies and specialisation studies
- Fundamentals courses in the field of business ethics in English
- Further development of the subject area in teaching, research and practice
- Team-oriented collaborative work in the area of the development and design of existing and new degree programmes, especially in the new English-speaking degree programme "Global Business and Economics"
- Team-oriented collaborative work in the area of setting up, expanding and maintaining international and national cooperation with business enterprises and universities
- Team-oriented collaborative work in the area of academic self-government
- An academic degree in business studies
- A relevant doctorate, preferably in international accounting
- Profound knowledge of business ethics (e.g. sustainability, corporate social responsibility, corporate governance, challenges of digitalisation)
- Several years of practical experience in the field of international accounting
- Experience / Interest in the application and design of ethical concepts
- Practical experience and / or a university education abroad, if possible in English-speaking countries
- Very good proficiency in the English and German language, knowledge of other foreign languages desirable
- Experience in the utilisation of ERP systems (e.g. SAP) desirable
- Enjoyment of teaching
- Experience in the planning and implementation of projects and research work desirable
- Fulfilment of the requirement set by Section 36 Hochschulgesetz NRW (Higher Education Act of the State of North Rhine Westphalia)
- The opportunity to further develop your subject area at a research-intensive university of applied sciences
- An European attitude towards life, in work and life, due to being situated in the tri-border region of Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands
- A pleasant working atmosphere
- Certified family friendliness
- A permanent fulltime professorship
- The opportunity to fill the position on a part-time basis, employed under private law
- A salary as per W2 LBesO NRW