Sorry, but this job posting is no longer current.
Please search current job opportunities in education, research and development.
academics.com offers the largest choice of jobs and vacancies at universities and research institutes and in Research and Development in industry.
Professor (W3) of
with a research oriented focus
Spatial Transformation and Social Research
starting October 1, 2018.
Leibniz Institute for Research
on Society and Space (IRS), Erkner
- Have an outstanding scientific aptitude in one or more of the following fields of research: planning studies, research on society and space, urban and regional sociology, governance research, human geography and applied or cultural geography, regional studies on innovation and culture, or urban and regional economics;
- Excellent scientific reputation, preferably on an international level, with a high degree of integration into regional and national networks;
- Experience in management with excellent competences in research management and interdisciplinary competencies;
- Several years of experience in personnel-management and leadership;
- Proven competences in raising third-party funds and project management;
- Proven expertise in collaborative research.
- Teaching experience with broad professional competence;
- Excellent German and English language skills;
- High social and communicative competence.
Please address your application until 14.12.2017 to:
Dekan der Fakultät für Architektur, Bauingenieurwesen und Stadtplanung, Postal address: BTU Cottbus-Senftenberg, Postfach 101344, 03013 Cottbus.