The Entrepreneurship and Innovation Group consists of international junior and senior scholars and is dedicated to excellence in research and teaching. The faculty members publish research on a variety of topics such as technology management, family firm entrepreneurship, new product development, IP management, innovation, start-ups and sports management in leading international management, entrepreneurship, and innovation journals. Job Description
- Publishing high-quality research in the area of entrepreneurship or related fields.
- Teaching in WHU’s programs (in English), especially in the Master of Entrepreneurship.
- Contributing to the development of the Entrepreneurship and Innovation Group as well as WHU at large.
- Establishing and fostering networks with technology and science-driven institutions and organizations.
- Candidates must have a relevant Ph.D. degree or equivalent academic qualification (e.g., experience as Assistant Professor). We encourage candidates to apply that have additional qualifications in technology-related fields such as engineering, or natural sciences.
- We expect excellence in research through an outstanding publication record in international peer-reviewed academic journals and a strong research pipeline in the field of entrepreneurship or related fields.
- We further value a proven track record of outstanding teaching at all levels. While an excellent command of English is necessary, knowledge of German is not required.
- A profound background in or experience with technology or science is desirable.
Attn.: Prof. Nadine Kammerlander
Burgplatz 2, 56179 Vallendar, Germany