Sorry, but this job posting is no longer current.
Please search current job opportunities in education, research and development.
academics.com offers the largest choice of jobs and vacancies at universities and research institutes and in Research and Development in industry.
The DZNE in Bonn is looking for a
Postdoctoral Researcher (f/m)
The PRECISE Platform for Single Cell Genomics and Epigenomics at the DZNE uses high-throughput technologies such as Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) to answer basic and translational science questions in the area of neurodegenerative diseases and immunology together with local, national and international collaboration partners. Within the project "Sparse2Big", you will be part of a team generating new single-cell genomics technologies and datasets.
- A doctoral degree (Ph.D.) in the fields of Molecular Biomedicine, Molecular Biology, Biotechnology or Genetics.
- Knowledge and expertise in Genomics, NGS, Biochemistry.
- Previous knowledge of single-cell technology is an advantage but training will be provided.
- Expertise or willingness to learn how to program Automated Robotic Systems for High-Throughput Sequencing Library preparation.
- Good computer, programming and statistical skills.
- Team player but also able to work independently.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Interested in the latest analytical methods and in implementing them to improve current protocols and workflows.
- Responsible, dedicated, flexible, resilient and interested in continuing education.
- An interesting and challenging task in a Research Center that works on the future topics of health research.
- An international environment characterized by a strong focus on Science and Research.
- A high potential for the individual development of our employees.
- Targeted personell development.
- Employment, payment and social benefits are determined by the Public Sector Collective Agreement (Tarifvertrag für den öffentlichen Dienst – TVöD Bund).
The DZNE is an equal opportunity employer. The DZNE is committed to employing disabled individuals and especially encourages them to apply.
Please apply via the following link: https://jobs.dzne.de/en/jobs/103/form