Sorry, but this job posting is no longer current.
Please search current job opportunities in education, research and development.
academics.com offers the largest choice of jobs and vacancies at universities and research institutes and in Research and Development in industry.
- Scientific research in the subject area Biodiversity-Ecosystem Function Research (e. g. Animal-Plant Interactions) with expected expertise in one or more taxonomic groups, field ecological methods and statistical analyses
- Applications for and supervision of research projects
- Scientific publications and conference contributions
- Administrative tasks in research projects
- Scientific research focusing on the submission of a habilitation thesis
- Teaching, including:
- Contributions to student education (lectures, thesis supervision)
- Preparation, supervision and examination of practical courses and excursions
- Preparation of teaching material
M.Sc. or University Diploma in Biology or Ecology or a related subject, Dr. or PhD in Ecology or a related subject; Experience in the publication of research results in peer-reviewed, international scientific journals; good English language knowledge (speaking and writing); Experience in the acquisition of research projects; Driver license; Ability to work independent and in a team; Analytic thinking, talent for organisation and commitment to research and teaching; Social skills dealing with students and colleagues. We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion / ideology, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity. BTU Cottbus-Senftenberg strives for a well-balanced gender relation in all groups of employees. Handicapped applicants will be preferred in case of equal qualification. The presentation of application photos is no longer required. Applications with the usual documents (application letter stating the motivation, CV and certificates) should be send (preferably by email) to Prof. Dr. Klaus Birkhofer (a single pdf file max. 5 MB) stating the reference until 19.11.2017. email: email@example.com