Sorry, but this job posting is no longer current.
Please search current job opportunities in education, research and development.
academics.com offers the largest choice of jobs and vacancies at universities and research institutes and in Research and Development in industry.
1 PostDoc (m/f)Tasks:
Conduct of research within the frame of the DFG funded Research Group TraceAge related to biomarkers of trace element status and the development of age-related chronic diseases:
- Statistical analyses to characterize and evaluate trace element profiles and the risk of cardiometabolic disease in the population-based EPIC-Potsdam cohort study
- Communication with TraceAge project partners and coordination of biomarker profiling activities related to EPIC-Potsdam
- Support of partner projects, e. g. by evaluating specific trace element related hypotheses in EPIC-Potsdam
- Exceptionally qualified applicants from academic backgrounds in an appropriate discipline e. g. natural sciences, human medicine, statistics / mathematics and PhD degree
- Post-graduate training in epidemiology
- Experience in biostatistical data analysis using SAS
- Experience in nutritional epidemiology and multivariate pattern research would be an asset
- Highly motivated and the desire to interact with different research groups
- Very good knowledge of the english language (spoken and written)
Please send your application, including conventional documents and names with contact information for references with the reference no. 2017_W04_A, until latest 31.05.2017 to:
Human Resources and Social Services
or per e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please do not hesitate to contact:
Prof. Dr. Matthias Schulze, Head of the Department Molecular Epidemiology, e-mail: email@example.com