Sorry, but this job posting is no longer current.
Please search current job opportunities in education, research and development.
academics.com offers the largest choice of jobs and vacancies at universities and research institutes and in Research and Development in industry.
The University of Luxembourg invites applications for the following vacancy in its Faculty of Science, Technology and Communication. The laboratory for photovoltaics has an opening for a Postdoc, starting in summer 2017. We are looking for a candidate with experience in the optical characterisation of semiconductors and solar cells.
Postdoc in the field of photovoltaics M/F)
- Ref. F1-120014
- Fixed-term contract 2 years, extendable
- Full-time (40 hrs/week)
- Employee status
For further inquiries contact Prof. Susanne Siebentritt firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at wwwen.uni.lu/research/fstc/physics_and_materials_science_research_unit/research_areas/photovoltaics
- Photoluminescence characterisation of chalcopyrite films, including spatially and time resolved
- Analysis of PL in terms of quasi-Fermi levels and electronic structure
- Deposition of semiconductor layers by co-evaporation
- Advising of PhD students
- Presentation at international conferences, publications in high impact journals
- Dr. or PhD in physics (or equivalent) with very good grades
- Publications in high impact journals
- Experience with photoluminescence
- Experience with thin film solar cells
- Self-motivated, committed and curious
- Creative and independent thinker
- Very good knowledge of English
- an exciting topic in the context of renewable energies
- a friendly international team
- a modern, well equipped lab
- a competitive remuneration
Please upload your complete application in English (letter of motivation, CV, grade record, copy of diplomas, publication list) until 31st March 2017 by clicking on the button below ’please apply online’
The University of Luxembourg is an equal opportunity employer