- under the condition of job release -
(Salary: 13 TV-L)
- Synthesis of new stimuli responsive hydrogels and their characterisation
- Regular literature survey of the topic
- Supervising project students, B. Sc. students and M. Sc. students assisting on this project.
- Interdisciplinary collaboration with the group of Prof. Selhuber-Unke.
- Active participation in regular retreats for the development of the project
- Disseminating the results of the project in high profile international journals and on conferences
- Completed undergraduate degree in one of the natural sciences and successfully completed Ph. D.
- Sound knowledge of polymer chemistry and materials synthesis.
- In-depth knowledge of analytical methods (IR, UV/Vis, NMR spectroscopy, mass spectrometry). Competences in the theoretical calculation of material relevant parameters are desirable.
- Ability to work in a team and independently, being well organised.
- Excellent written and oral communication in English. Communication skills in German are helpful.
email@example.com until the 10.12.2017. Please also have two letters of reference sended to the same address.