Sorry, but this job posting is no longer current.
Please search current job opportunities in education, research and development.
academics.com offers the largest choice of jobs and vacancies at universities and research institutes and in Research and Development in industry.
- under the condition of job release -
(Salary: 13 TV-L)
- Synthesis of new stimuli responsive hydrogels and their characterisation
- Regular literature survey of the topic
- Supervising project students, B. Sc. students and M. Sc. students assisting on this project.
- Interdisciplinary collaboration with the group of Prof. Selhuber-Unke.
- Active participation in regular retreats for the development of the project
- Disseminating the results of the project in high profile international journals and on conferences
- Completed undergraduate degree in one of the natural sciences and successfully completed Ph. D.
- Sound knowledge of polymer chemistry and materials synthesis.
- In-depth knowledge of analytical methods (IR, UV/Vis, NMR spectroscopy, mass spectrometry). Competences in the theoretical calculation of material relevant parameters are desirable.
- Ability to work in a team and independently, being well organised.
- Excellent written and oral communication in English. Communication skills in German are helpful.
firstname.lastname@example.org until the 10.12.2017. Please also have two letters of reference sended to the same address.