Sorry, but this job posting is no longer current.
Please search current job opportunities in education, research and development.
academics.com offers the largest choice of jobs and vacancies at universities and research institutes and in Research and Development in industry.
Post-doctoral Research Fellowship in Migrant Medicine
The work tasks will include research activities including initiating new projects, participation in ongoing studies, supervision of students in research projects, scientific and public publication, as well as participation in the Centre‘s general activities.
Qualifications and Personal Skills
Applicants must have a PhD in migrant medicine and/or a track record in migrant medicine/migrant health, the ability and willingness to work across disciplines, including social sciences and humanities (having applied quantitative and qualitative methods in the past is an asset), the ability and willingness to proactively and independently write grant proposals for migrant medicine/health including other disciplines relevant for migrant health as well as the ability and willingness to supervise PhD and Masters students within the applicant‘s research area.
- Applicants must hold a degree equivalent to a Norwegian PhD
- Applicants must have a medical degree and preferably a finished medical specialty training (e.g. internal medicine, neurology or mental health)
- A strong command of English, written and spoken, is necessary.
Applications must be submitted online by the electronic recruiting system EasyCruit. We ask the applicant to include the following documents:
- Application letter (max three-page statement of motivation and research interests)
- Research plan proposal (max three pages)
- CV (summarizing education, positions, pedagogical experience, administrative
- experience and other qualifying activity)
- Copies of educational certificates, and a list of reference persons‘
- A complete list of publications and maximum two academic publications that the
- applicant wishes to be considered by the evaluation committee
07 December 2016
HR Advisor Marie Cecilie Bakken
Telephone: +47 22850508
Professor Andrea Winkler
Telephone: +47 22850640