PhD Students/Research and Teaching AssistantsYour tasks:
- Involvement in high-quality research projects
- Teaching in the bachelor and master of science programs of the School of Management
- Participation in the School‘s and LMU‘s self-administrationFakultät
- An excellent university degree (master or diploma) in management, business administration, or economics, or a related field like psychology, sociology, etc.
- A strong interest in the research fields of the Institute for Human Capital Management, including matching and talent management, pay models and pay transparency, people analytics, and networks in organizations.
- Expertise in quantitative empirical methods/designs (e.g., survey data research and/or lab and field experiments); experience with statistics software (e.g., STATA, R) is helpful
- A strong interest in high-quality teaching and cooperation with students
- Team orientation and an interest in science and academia
- An excellent command of the English language
including a letter of interest; CV without photo; copies of degrees and
certificates, if applicable) to Kerstin Gottscheber (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please contact Prof. Ingo Weller (email@example.com) if you have
questions regarding the positions. We look forward to receiving