Sorry, but this job posting is no longer current.
Please search current job opportunities in education, research and development.
academics.com offers the largest choice of jobs and vacancies at universities and research institutes and in Research and Development in industry.
- you hold a master or diploma degree in natural science
- you have experience with cell culture techniques and with methods used in molecular biology
- experience with murine (tumor) models and flow cytometry will be advantageous
- you are interested in aspects of signal transduction, tumor genetics and the development of new tumor therapies
- you have good IT and communication skills in English
- you are team and goal-oriented
Institute of Human Genetics
Dr. rer. nat. Anja Uhmann
Section of Molecular Developmental Genetics
at the Institute of Human Genetics
Tel.: +49 551/39-14100
Fax: +49 551/39-66580