PhD Positions in the Research Training Group (RTG 1947) "BiOx"The Research Training Group "Biochemical, biophysical and biomedical effects of reactive oxygen and nitrogen species on biological membranes" (RTG 1947) funded by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) welcomes applications for up to
(part-time 65%, pay scheme TV-L 13)
(B) Chemical and physico-chemical effects of ROS/RNS on membranes.
(C) (Patho-)physiological consequences of ROS/RNS modified membranes. Requirements
- overall above-average University degree (master or equivalent) in one of the above disciplines such as life sciences, chemistry, physics or related fields
- advanced English language skills (written & spoken)
- One motivation letter, which states your interests and why you want to become part of the RTG, which project you choose and why you think you would fit into this project.
- One curriculum vitae,
- your degree certificates (including Abitur, or equivalent),
- an abstract (maximum 3 pages) of your diploma or master thesis,
- two letters of recommendation.
Ernst-Moritz-Arndt-Universität Greifswald, Institute of Physics
17489 Greifswald E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
RTG 1947 Funder: