Sorry, but this job posting is no longer current.
Please search current job opportunities in education, research and development.
academics.com offers the largest choice of jobs and vacancies at universities and research institutes and in Research and Development in industry.
12 fully funded Ph.D. positions
in Life Sciences
- An outstanding international research environment at one of the most prestigious ageing research clusters in Europe
- Excellent infrastructure for training and research by internationally recognized scientists in facilities with state-of-the-art technologies
- Ph.D. projects that can be carried out in up to 55 participating research groups of the above mentioned institutes
- An interdisciplinary and structured Ph.D. programme in the vibrant city of Cologne, Germany, completely conducted in English
- An individual 3-year career mentoring programme, extensive methods courses and soft skill workshops
- Intensive support and guidance for international students in all administrative matters
- Highly qualified and motivated students holding a M.Sc. or equivalent degree in Cell/Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Genetics, Biophysics, Bioinformatics, Translational Medicine or a related field
- A new generation of biomedical scientists who will make fundamental scientific discoveries in the basic biology of ageing and may translate them into improvements in health and life for people as they grow older