Sorry, but this job posting is no longer current.
Please search current job opportunities in education, research and development.
academics.com offers the largest choice of jobs and vacancies at universities and research institutes and in Research and Development in industry.
Partner Growth Manager -
- Prospect, generate and qualify potential partners, seek referrals and cold call
- Identify and connect with potential new partners, and lay the foundation for future sales by calling and interacting with decision makers
- Deliver product demonstrations and discovery calls
- Drive the sales cycle end-to-end, provide accurate forecasting and build up pipelines through consistent reporting of your sales activities in our CRM system.
- Keep up-to-date with market developments and our product portfolio to be on top of your game
As our Partner Growth Manager, you believe in our product, and you want to be a part of a start-up journey like ours. You ooze an entrepreneurial spirit and love evangelizing a wonderful product. As a person, you like to have an impact - and you want to be the best! You're the typical hunter: You want to close as many deals as fast as possible. You also have:
- Near-native German language skills and excellent English language skills
- +1 year of sales experience, either from student job or full-time, and liked it!
- Ideally you have tried cold canvas selling
- An ability to quickly establish trust and persuade prospects
- An energetic, honest, and focused approach to your work
- We serve breakfast and lunch every day - and drink a very decent coffee.
- We offer a competitive compensation package
- We have Fun Friday bars on our huge rooftop terrace - which also happens to hold our mini-golf course