Sorry, but this job posting is no longer current.
Please search current job opportunities in education, research and development.
academics.com offers the largest choice of jobs and vacancies at universities and research institutes and in Research and Development in industry.
Imperial College London Department of Computing Four Lectureships (Assistant Professor) / Senior Lectureships (Associate Professor) in Computer Science Attractive salary and start-up package The Department of Computing at Imperial College London invites applications for full-time, faculty members at the Lecturer/Senior Lecturer level (comparable to tenure-track Assistant/Associate Professorships) who can contribute to research and teaching, in particular in the following areas:
- Artificial Intelligence (including autonomous systems, multi-agent systems, knowledge representation and reasoning, logic-based AI, planning and natural language processing);
- Machine Learning (including probabilistic models, approximate inference, reinforcement learning, deep learning, optimisation, computational learning theory and probabilistic programming);
- Cyber-physical Systems (including sensing systems and networks, embedded systems, Internet-of-Things and wearable computing);
- Robotics (including all aspects of machine intelligence, perception and interaction, robot vision, navigation, planning, manipulation, human-robot interaction and virtual & augmented reality).
- A full CV including a publication list;
- A list of the four most significant publications. For each of the four publications, please include a short statement (100 words maximum) highlighting the key contributions made by the applicant in that work;
- A research statement that describes your previous research contributions and future research plans (no more than two pages);
- A teaching statement that describes your previous teaching experience and potential contributions to teaching in the Department (no more than two pages).