Imperial College London Department of Computing Four Lectureships (Assistant Professor) / Senior Lectureships (Associate Professor) in Computer Science Attractive salary and start-up package The Department of Computing at Imperial College London invites applications for full-time, faculty members at the Lecturer/Senior Lecturer level (comparable to tenure-track Assistant/Associate Professorships) who can contribute to research and teaching, in particular in the following areas:
- Artificial Intelligence (including autonomous systems, multi-agent systems, knowledge representation and reasoning, logic-based AI, planning and natural language processing);
- Machine Learning (including probabilistic models, approximate inference, reinforcement learning, deep learning, optimisation, computational learning theory and probabilistic programming);
- Cyber-physical Systems (including sensing systems and networks, embedded systems, Internet-of-Things and wearable computing);
- Robotics (including all aspects of machine intelligence, perception and interaction, robot vision, navigation, planning, manipulation, human-robot interaction and virtual & augmented reality).
- A full CV including a publication list;
- A list of the four most significant publications. For each of the four publications, please include a short statement (100 words maximum) highlighting the key contributions made by the applicant in that work;
- A research statement that describes your previous research contributions and future research plans (no more than two pages);
- A teaching statement that describes your previous teaching experience and potential contributions to teaching in the Department (no more than two pages).