- Design of computer-aided tools for an efficient programming of multi-core architectures from high level of abstraction
- Application specific run-time and operation systems for adaptive multi-core systems
- Deployment of hardware/software co-design principles for the development of specific multi-core hardware architectures on basis of FPGAs
- Design and realization of FPGA-based on-chip communication infrastructure (e.g. Network-on-Chip)
- Reconfigurable computing systems
Elektrotechnik und Informationstechnik,
Dekan, 44780 Bochum, Germany.