Sorry, but this job posting is no longer current.
Please search current job opportunities in education, research and development.
academics.com offers the largest choice of jobs and vacancies at universities and research institutes and in Research and Development in industry.
Technische Universität Berlin, Faculty VII - Economics and Management offers an open position of a
Junior Professorship - salary grade W1in the field of "Organizational Behavior". The position is financed by the program „Wissenschaftlerinnen an die Spitze“ of Technische Universität Berlin to promote women in academia. Reference number: VII-655/16 (starting at the earliest possible / for a period of 3 years; an extension of 3 more years is possible after successful evaluation / closing date for applications 03/02/17) Working field: The candidate is expected to have a focus on „Organizational Behavior“ research, demonstrated by publications focused on topics, such as organization, human resource management and leadership, from a behavioral perspective. Topics from at least one of the following research fields are relevant:
- Research on individual employee behavior; perception-, evaluation-, and decision-making-processes; stress, employee satisfaction and work-life-balance.
- Research on strategies to exert social influence; communication; conflict potentials and management; dynamic processes in diverse teams.
- Research on contemporary leadership styles; synergies arising from cooperation; diversity and inclusion; increasing individuals satisfaction and team performance.
- Research on human resource management; employee selection, development, evaluation, and remuneration on different firm levels.
- Research on power in the upper echelons; internal control mechanisms and control mechanisms between shareholders and managers.
- Research on organizational structures; integrating individuals and organizations; organizational culture and micropolitics; networks with external partners.