Technische Universität Berlin, Faculty VII - Economics and Management offers an open position of a
Junior Professorship - salary grade W1in the field of "Organizational Behavior". The position is financed by the program „Wissenschaftlerinnen an die Spitze“ of Technische Universität Berlin to promote women in academia. Reference number: VII-655/16 (starting at the earliest possible / for a period of 3 years; an extension of 3 more years is possible after successful evaluation / closing date for applications 03/02/17) Working field: The candidate is expected to have a focus on „Organizational Behavior“ research, demonstrated by publications focused on topics, such as organization, human resource management and leadership, from a behavioral perspective. Topics from at least one of the following research fields are relevant:
- Research on individual employee behavior; perception-, evaluation-, and decision-making-processes; stress, employee satisfaction and work-life-balance.
- Research on strategies to exert social influence; communication; conflict potentials and management; dynamic processes in diverse teams.
- Research on contemporary leadership styles; synergies arising from cooperation; diversity and inclusion; increasing individuals satisfaction and team performance.
- Research on human resource management; employee selection, development, evaluation, and remuneration on different firm levels.
- Research on power in the upper echelons; internal control mechanisms and control mechanisms between shareholders and managers.
- Research on organizational structures; integrating individuals and organizations; organizational culture and micropolitics; networks with external partners.