International PhD in
A public competition for the allocation of PhD positions in Food Engineering and Biotechnology is open for
Food Engineering and Biotechnology
- 11 places is announced, of which 9 will be covered by grants.
- During stage 1, you will define your research plan, also preparing a draft of the prospectus.
- During stage 2, you will define your research project in more detail based on the pertinent literature.
- During stage 3, you will start your work in the lab applying the approach defined for your project.
- During stage 4, you will continue your research, d you will plan your stay abroad, and you will be expected to begin preparing manuscripts for publication in peer-reviewed journals.
- During the final stage, stage 5, you will complete your research project, the publication of your manuscripts, and your dissertation.