Sorry, but this job posting is no longer current.
Please search current job opportunities in education, research and development.
academics.com offers the largest choice of jobs and vacancies at universities and research institutes and in Research and Development in industry.
International PhD in
A public competition for the allocation of PhD positions in Food Engineering and Biotechnology is open for
Food Engineering and Biotechnology
- 11 places is announced, of which 9 will be covered by grants.
- During stage 1, you will define your research plan, also preparing a draft of the prospectus.
- During stage 2, you will define your research project in more detail based on the pertinent literature.
- During stage 3, you will start your work in the lab applying the approach defined for your project.
- During stage 4, you will continue your research, d you will plan your stay abroad, and you will be expected to begin preparing manuscripts for publication in peer-reviewed journals.
- During the final stage, stage 5, you will complete your research project, the publication of your manuscripts, and your dissertation.