Sorry, but this job posting is no longer current.
Please search current job opportunities in education, research and development.
academics.com offers the largest choice of jobs and vacancies at universities and research institutes and in Research and Development in industry.
Application closing: December 30, 2016
The applicant should be able to teach Economics, in particular European Macroeconomics in the Bachelor- and Master Programmes of the departement.
for Economics, in particular European Macroeconomics
- the appointment to guestprofessorship requires fulfillment of the conditions as laid out in paragraph 100 of the Berlin Higher Education Act (BerlHG). This includes, but is not limited to, a higher education degree, scientific and practical experience pertinent to the subjects as specified above
- a track record of good teaching skills, which may be supported, for instance, by teaching experience as a lecturer or teacher in institutions of higher education, vocational training or ongoing professional training
- the work experience has to be at least 5 years, thereof 3 years outside university
- special experience in research in the field of Macroeconomics, International Economics and European Economics
- publications in the field of multiparadigmatic Macroeconomics, International Economics and European Economics
- teaching experience in multiparadigmatic Macroeconomics with good/ very good evaluations
- ability of teaching in English and German
- communication strength and fun at teaching
If you would like to apply for the position, please send your application letter along with your C.V. and other compelling documents citing the reference number 118/2016 until December 30, 2016 to
Dean of the departement business science
Prof. Dr. Otto von Campenhausen
Badensche Straße 50-51
10825 Berlin, Germany