General Manager HSG Asia Term
per March 1, 2018 or mutual agreement.
The HSG Asia Term is the University of St.Gallen’s flagship exchange program at the Bachelor level. This position is targeted
towards applicants, who have completed or are about to complete a PhD program in Management, Economics, Finance, Law, Social Science
or International Affairs and aim to pursue an aca-demic-oriented career. The position is based in Singapore.
Perfect English language skills are mandatory for this position. Work experiences in an academic environment and knowledge of Asia are beneficial.
(75%, post-doc position)
- Join a dedicated and entrepreneurial team in order to further develop the University’s presence in Asia
- Support the academic director to organize, manage and further develop the HSG Asia Term exchange program
- Contribute your own ideas to projects & activities of our institute
- Develop your own research initiatives in your area of expertise
- Teaching opportunities are given
University of St.Gallen | St.Gallen Institute of Management in Asia Pte Ltd |
111 Amoy Street, #03-00 | Singapore 069931 | www.singapore.unisg.ch