As part of its growth strategy, WHU‘s Institute of Management Accounting and Control is seeking applications for the position of
Full Professor (m/f) in the area of Management Accounting and Controllocated at the WHU Campus Vallendar, starting in March 2017 or later.
Research and Academic Programs at WHUWHU is committed to excellence in management education concerning both learning and knowledge creation. Our commitment to excellence in research is based on three principles: quality, international orientation, and relevance for research and business practice. In this context, WHU offers a stimulating international environment. Our commitment to learning involves educating first-rate graduates and providing life-long learning opportunities.
- Doing research in the area of management accounting and control, with a particular focus on digitalization.
- Teaching in the various English-language WHU programs.
- Engaging in activities related to developing and maintaining corporate connections.
- Supporting the institutional development of the Institute of Management Accounting and Control as well as WHU at large.
- Candidates should have a PhD degree or an equivalent academic qualification.
- We expect a strong publication record and an ongoing commitment to high-quality research in the field of Management Accounting and Control.
- We further value a proven track record of outstanding teaching. While an excellent command of English is necessary, knowledge of German is not required for teaching.
Further information can be obtained at: www.whu.edu/controlling. For informal inquiries about the position, please contact Professor Utz Schäffer (email@example.com).
The deadline for applications is November 15, 2016. Please send your application via email to:
WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management
Attn: Diana Stasch
Burgplatz 2, D-56179 Vallendar, Germany