- The Graduate Center GradAB offers a three-year programme of high-level training in labour market research which can be extended for another year under certain conditions.
- Doctoral students benefit from a professional research and policy-consulting environment in one of the key institutions advising high-ranking social policymakers.
- The course programme provides training on labour market research, methods, and data at an advanced level and is held in English.
- The GradAB works closely together with its partners from a large network of renowned national and international universities, research and policy institutions.
- The scholarship offers financial support of 1,350 € / month. In addition, funding is available for participation in scientific conferences and further training.
- Scholarship holders are granted access to the IAB’s unique data resources on employment and social security (administrative and survey data).
the fields of Economics, Sociology or other Social Sciences
who hold a master’s degree or diploma and have a strong
interest in labour market research. For further information on the programme,
admission requirements, and the application
process, please see our website www.iab.de/en/gradab