Sorry, but this job posting is no longer current.
Please search current job opportunities in education, research and development.
academics.com offers the largest choice of jobs and vacancies at universities and research institutes and in Research and Development in industry.
11 Doctoral Researcher Positions
- a Master’s degree (or equivalent allowing you to pursue a PhD degree) in Natural or Life Sciences (e.g., Biology, Chemistry, Bioinformatics, Geosciences, Biomedical Sciences, Biotechnology, etc.). Candidates about to earn their degree are welcome to apply.
- high motivation and interest to join one of our interdisciplinary research areas
- creativity and interest in shaping your own thesis project
- an integrative and cooperative personality with enthusiasm for actively participating in our lively community
- very good communication skills in English
- a top-level research environment
- a comprehensive mentoring program and efficient supervision by a team of advisors
- a PhD training program in state-of-the-art technologies and soft skills
- a highly communicative atmosphere within a scientific network providing top-level research facilities
- Jena - City of Science: a young and lively town with innovative business activities, successful scientific centers and a vibrant cultural scene around the famous Friedrich Schiller University
The positions are available from January 2017 and will be financially supported corresponding to TV-L (salary agreement for public service employees). Friedrich Schiller University and HKI are equal opportunity employers. Disabled persons with comparable qualifications receive preferential status. Successful applicants will be invited to attend a recruitment meeting in Jena (Dec 14th-15th, 2016). The application process is handled exclusively online. Please acquaint yourself with the scientific projects offered on our website and follow the instructions for the online application process: October 23th, 2016. Contact:
Katja Präfcke, JSMC