Sorry, but this job posting is no longer current.
Please search current job opportunities in education, research and development.
academics.com offers the largest choice of jobs and vacancies at universities and research institutes and in Research and Development in industry.
16 Doctoral Researcher Positions
- a Master’s degree (or equivalent) in the natural or life sciences (e.g., Biology, Chemistry, Bioinformatics, Geosciences, Biomedical Sciences, Biotechnology, etc.). Candidates in the final stages of obtaining their degree are eligible to apply.
- high motivation and interest in joining one of the interdisciplinary research areas of JSMC or ILRS
- the ability to work creatively and the desire to develop your own thesis project
- an integrative and cooperative personality with enthusiasm for actively participating in the dynamic JSMC and ILRS Communities
- excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken (instruction language at JSMC and ILRS)
- a top-level research environment
- a comprehensive mentoring program and efficient supervision by a team of advisors
- a PhD training program in state-of-the-art technologies and soft skills
- a highly communicative atmosphere within a scientific network providing top-level research facilities
- Jena - City of Science: a young and lively town with dynamic business activities, successful and innovative scientific centers affiliated with the famous Friedrich Schiller University and a vibrant local cultural agenda
The doctoral researcher positions are available starting from from the beginning of 2018. The positions will be financially supported corresponding to TV-L (salary agreement for public service employees). The Friedrich Schiller University and the HKI are equal opportunity employers. Disabled persons with comparable qualifications receive preferential status. Successful applicants will be invited to attend a recruitment meeting in Jena (Dec 14-15th 2017). Applications are exclusively accepted via the HKI-Online Application Portal. Please familiarize yourself with the currently available PhD projects and the application process as described on this website: October 22 2017. Contact:
Katja Präfcke, JSMC